Check out these survival video resource from Tom Mcelroy-Wild Survival and he uses nothing but a folding pocket knife and his survival skills.
Part I shows:
- How to build a simple shelter
- How to make a container and collect water
- How to make a fire (using a bow and spindle)
- How to make a fishing line and hook
Part II goes over:
- How to build a Paiute Deadfall trap
- How to construct a live fish trap
- How to make a bark basket
- How to make a steamer to cook fish
Note, to save time, I found it cool to increase the video playback speed by clicking on the gear icon -> then click on Speed, after starting the video. Helps to go through the material in less time.
Click on Next below to watch Part II.